What is Breast Reconstruction?
Breast reconstruction is achieved through several reconstructive plastic surgery techniques that attempt to restore a breast to near normal shape, appearance and size following mastectomy and may include:
• Flap techniques that reposition a woman's own muscle, fat and skin to create or cover the breast mound
Breast Reduction for Men
Gynecomastia, a condition of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men, is common in men of any age. It can be the result of hormonal changes, heredity conditions, disease or the use of certain drugs.
• A discussion of your goals and an evaluation of your individual case
• The options available in breast reconstruction surgery
• The likely outcomes of breast reconstruction and any risks or potential complications
• The course of treatment recommended by your plastic surgeon, including procedures to achieve breast symmetry.
Overall health and personal outlook can greatly impact the outcome of breast reconstruction surgery. These will be carefully evaluated in consultation with your plastic surgeon. The success of your procedure, safety and overall satisfaction requires that you:
2313 Stonebridge Dr Building B
Flint, MI 48532